James M. FarrellMember
- Email Us
- New York and New Jersey, 1986
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Third Circuit, 1989
- U.S. Supreme Court and U.S. District Court, Eastern and Southern Districts of New York, 1990
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of New York, 2010
- St. John’s University – Jamaica, NY, J.D.
Associations & memberships
- New York State, New Jersey State (Member, Federal Practice and Procedure Committee) and American Bar Associations
Author: “Brown v. United States Postal Service: Breach of the Duty of Fair Representation and Apportionment of Liability,” New York State Bar Journal, February, 1986; “ERISA: Of Counsel Status Raises Coverage Issues,” The National Law Journal, June 29, 1992. Instructor, Human Resources and Compensation Administration, Rutgers University Center for Management Development, 1991. Member, New Jersey State Investment Council, 2002 – 2007.
Farrell & Thurman, PC serves clients in Skillman and throughout New Jersey.